I did it! I am so proud of myself for actually finishing a project and not half-assing it! That is a wonderful feeling! I usually start a project and either get half way done with it and move onto something else or I hurry through and do a crappy job of finishing it! This time I stuck with my runner and the amazing part is I did it all by my self (ok my mother had to teach me how to bind it because I had no clue!) But for my first quilt project I thought I did a pretty good job, it's still a little rough around the edges and my lines aren't that straight but what matters is I learned something new this week and I love it! I think it looks pretty cute on my island but it's def. winter/fall colors I will have to make something a little lighter for spring! What's next who knows?
BiRtHdAy PaRtY and ZOO!!
13 years ago





Good job! that looks awesome, i am really inpressed with the binding, i suck at that! It looks really good!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! it's looks great! did you get my lamo phone message that i need two of those whildroses back? hmmmm where the heck is my head?
ReplyDeleteHey Kaylin! It was good to hear from you! You're so crafty.. I wish I had even once ounce of that in me, but I just don't. I don't plan on being back in Torrey working any time soon, but with me, you just never know! We'll have to figure out some other plan to see each other and chat!
ReplyDelete