Friday, March 13, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!

Well for those of you that haven't noticed it is March which means not only lots of windy and crazy weather, but it also means it's time for March Madness which in the Fillmore residence translates to "No more Grey's, One Tree Hill, or basically anything that Kaylin wants to watch!" because not only has Ross taken over the T.V. in our living room but there has been a few times when he is watching a game in our bedroom and tivo-ing a game in the living room. But most of the time he is content with just flipping back and forth from game to game. It is DRIVING ME NUTS! I was so thankful when football was over because I thought I could get back to my normal routine and now this! He sure does love his college basketball, I have to admit they are way better games than Pro ball. And to make things worse we HAD to watch the end of the last game in bed last night and of course it had to go into 6, yes I said 6 overtimes what the heck is that? It's notably the longest basketball game in history and we had to watch all of it! I love my man so I guess I will just have to grin & bear it until the season is over!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! i know what you mean! i am so anxious for every sport season to finally be over and i am always thinking i will get a break and then Oh wait, the next sports season has already started!!! oh well though, like you said, grin & bear it. :)

    ReplyDelete