Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I changed my tree this year to something different, but still incorporated the gold Ross & I had on our very first tree (just can't bring myself to get rid of it...) I think I'm fairly pleased with it! It's not anything you would find in Tai Pan
but it fits my style:)



Oh and if you notice the bottom of the tree looks pretty sad, that's because of my husband and our dog thinking they must play fetch in the house!! After about the sixth time of redecorating the bottom I just said forget it...
And yes my husband makes fun of me because EVERY present MUST match the tree, so no I will not be needing that complimentary wrapping at Christensen's because it won't match!

Christmas is getting SOOO close and I can't wait, 4:00 am here we come, Ross hates it when I wake him up so early but I get so darn excited...Merry Christmas everyone, have a great Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment